Monday, April 11, 2011

in my life


I'm very excited to fly home on Thursday. Though not so excited for the flight (really? I booked a flight that leaves late at night and gets in early in the morning... not the smartest move!!) The funny thing about going 'home' is that it is never quite as you remember it. When you have been removed from a place for so long and the people you shared the space with have moved on, it feels completely different.






















Reminds me of this Beatles song...

 There are places I'll remember
All my life though some have changed.
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain.
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall.
Some are dead and some are living,
In my life I've loved them all.
- - -Beatles "In My Life"








I hope that your week is off to a great start. I had a very productive day today so I'm quite happy about that. I do need to tackle the massive amount of laundry in my hamper though... especially if I want to pack clean clothes for my trip!! Oh well, a job for tomorrow...


Happy Monday!! Have a really fantastic week everyone =) 

6 comments:

  1. That song is one of my favorite's by the Beatles!! I'm loving your wedges, they're so cute!

    http://www.thevanitylair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home is where the heart is! I like the black and white shoot :) Have fun, and remember to pack versatile pieces for the unpredictable weather ;)

    xxMelissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song - it's awesome. So is your blog - loving it, so I'm following you now, please come and see me sometime - hope you do the same:O)
    Axx
    http://anyaadores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, the trip back home... I try to avoid them if at all possible, but that has a lot to do with the fact that I grew up in Winnipeg (and I'm positive that every time I go back, the buildings are shorter and there's more snow on the ground!) Enjoy your time away and just try to sleep through that flight :) Lovely photos, by the way! I just love the one of you sitting by the window.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh great photos! I love your blog girl, that song is awesome! hope you have an amazing trip home, just started following ya :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. why hello there!!!

    i hate packing and unpacking. and i hate cleaning! i hope all is well with you dear! i hope you have the time of your life on your trip! muah!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment...