Tuesday, March 29, 2011

mad about scarves

I have a serious love for scarves... blue, black, white, pink, soft, long, short... you name it, I want it. They are so comfortable and add a little something to your outfit. Take a look at some of my favorites from my own closet...



This grey scarf has definitely been my favorite all winter long. I got it labour day weekend on a girls road trip to Oregon and have been wearing it almost every cold day since!


This one is from a store called Plum. I got it last spring and it's definitely a favorite in the spring and summer months. I just love the colour and the pattern! It really brightens up any outfit.




This one was a gift from my mom for my last birthday. I believe it was from Urban Outfitters. I love the tree pattern and the material is sooo soft!! 







I think I got this one in Trinidad but I'm not quite sure.... I also really like to wear this one as a head scarf.


 So there you have it. A look at some of my favourite scarves! 
Hope you're having a terrific Tuesday! 

xo, allie



13 comments:

  1. Nice scarves! They are really cute.
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh these are all gorgeous.

    I have to say, I'm in love with the tree design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh thats beautiful :D i m having a giveaway post soon which includes scarves :D

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly, I have a scarves obsession and secondly, I LOVE all of your beauties, just gorg. How fabulous that we are both from Vancouver too, that doesn't happen too often. Hope your staying out of the rain today -it's freakin' torrential. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the ways you can wear scarves and what it does to an outfit. I think the black and white one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I have a serious addiction to scarves too. I literally have over 50 at the top of my closet.... confession, I even sleep with like 4 pashminas at a time cause they are soooo soft! Hahahahah! I love the third one the best! LOVE THIS POST!!!! What a fun idea! Mwa! Hope you're well darling!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allie, so great to cyber-meet you through Cee! Your blog is so lovely, I'm so happy to have come across it now! As for the scarves, I am an obsessee, it's bad! I love the one from Plum you're wearing and the tree pattern one. So cute. Looking forward to what you post next!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore scarves too...you have great collection lady! More I'm sure~

    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first one is perfect but for next year please! Now it's time for summer and sun haha :D Im following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove scarfs!! You have a lot of really lovely ones. Sometimes they just add a great punch to an outfit. Puple/pinks look wonderful on you
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  11. me too! can't get enough of them and the boyf has put a embargo on our hallway closet b/c i've stuffed so many in there he can't see the forest for the trees kinda thing.

    you are just all kinds of cute modeling yours and so remind me of my gf Chessa. it's wild, sure you don't have a secret sister hidden somewhere?! happy sunday wishes to you lades. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment...