Wednesday, March 23, 2011

flowers in her hair, flowers everywhere

So my mom and I have been busy, busy, busy! My wedding 'to-do' list is quickly diminishing! Spring break is wonderful, but I wish it happened more often so I could always be so productive =) Some of the things we've been doing are.... buying decorations, making centerpieces, going to flower shops, going to cake shops, buying a dress for my shower, taking pictures of the venue, ordering chair covers and sashes, and today we practiced making the bridesmaid boquets! Take a look...







Cute huh? 
Hope you're having a great week!!

xo, allie

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the color!
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute. I love how it's simple but still looks so elegant. Good luck with all the wedding planning. :)

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute girl, I love DIY wedding stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I'll be holding one of those!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good! Nothing I love more than weddings.

    x Elizabeth / IN BETWEEN SEAMS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So nice! Good choice with the gerbera daisies! Just like Maly, so excited to be holding one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment...