Nothing says fall quite like the satisfying crunch of an apple straight off a tree. However you like to eat your apples- red, green, yellow, crunchy, hard, crisp- you better clear some room on your countertop or in your fridge- because apple season is upon us!
Did you know that there are more than 7000 types of apples in the world?
China is the world's largest producer of apples- they grow 35% of the world's apples each year.
My favourite types of apples are gala, pink lady, and granny smith.
And now... the top ten things to do with apples!
1. Bake an apple pie.
2. Make apple butter.
3. Make homemade apple sauce.
4. Make an apple grilled cheese!
(Line inside of bread with mayo and dijon mustard, layer apples and cheddar cheese and grill like a grilled cheese-- YUM)
5. Create apple candles and design a great fall centerpiece.
6. Make a salad with apples- apple and beat salad perhaps?
7. Make apple soup!
8. APPLE CIDER!!!
9. Peanut butter and chocolate chip apple sandwhiches. Best. Snack. Ever.
10. Bake crock pot apples!
Have I made you hungry ;)