Sunday, February 13, 2011

feels like dancing is the way to go

Last week I was battling a horrible cold and was totally bummed because I was planning to go see Chromeo at the Commodore. Luckily I decided to tough it out, as surely the best medicine would be a good night of shaking my booty on the dance floor. I was so right. The concert was so amazing that my sickness did not even cross my mind until I was riding up the elevator to my apartment, completely wiped out, many, many hours later. Do you know Chromeo? If not, you should!


PThugg and Dave1 know how to rock a crowd and get everyone's feet moving. It's the second time I've seen them and I will definitely go again if they return.



 My favourite Chromeo songs are You're so Gangsta, Needy Girl, Fancy Footwork, and Night by Night.


Oh Chromeo, how I love you so.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment...